|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 23 » Genetic Algorithms
13. Other Parameters Of GA:
- Population size
- Dedicated greedy algorithm
- Generational: as described before (insects)
- Generational with elitism: fixed number of most fit individuals are copied unmodified into new generation
- Steady state: two parents are selected to reproduce and two parents are selected to die; two offspring are immediately inserted in the pool (mammals)
Measure:Best of populationDuplicates
- Number of new chromosomes
- Number of new and unique chromosomes
- Number of generations
- Accept all duplicates
- Avoid too many duplicates, because that degenerates the population (inteelt)
- No duplicates at all
14. Example Run:
Maxima and Averages of steady state and generational replacement
Category: Algorithms |
Views: 707 |