|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 11 » Text Based
Text-based database search
- ENTREZ (Integrated database search for nucleotides, proteins, genomes, structures, populations sets and literature at NCBI, USA)SRS (Search EMBL, SWISS-PROT,TrEMBL, PIR, PDB, etc. at EBI, UK)
- DBGET/LinkDB (Integrated database search of LinkDB at GenomeNet, Kyoto University and University of Tokyo)
- SSS (Sequence and structure searching site at Berkeley, US)
- Molecules R US (Full text search of the PDB database at NIH)
- MIA (Molecular Information Agent searching biological databases to find the existing information about a macromolecule at SDSC, USA)
Category: Resources |
Views: 1179 |