|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 11 » Software
- BioCatalog (Software directory of general interest in molecular biology and genetics at EBI, UK)
- Logiciels (Software directory at Institut Pasteur with links to providers and tutorials)
- NCBI Toolbox (NCBI software tools for building bioinformatics resources)
- Phylogeny Programs (Collection of phylogeny software and servers)
- BioPerl (international association of developers of open source Perl tools for bioinformatics, genomics and life science research)
Category: Resources |
Views: 858 |