|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 11 » Sequence Based
Sequence-based database search (sequence similarity search)
- BLAST (Basic local alignment search tool at NCBI, USA)
- FASTA (Fasta or fastx search at EBI, UK)
- MPsrch (Smith-Waterman algorithm-based search at EBI, UK)
- BLAST Microbial Genomes (Search finished and unfinished genomic sequences at NCBI)
- Genome and proteome FASTA (at EBI, UK)
- PIR-NRL3D (Sequence-structure data base search at John Hopkins University, USA)
Category: Resources |
Views: 1086 |