|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 11 » Mass Based
Mass-based protein search
- ProteinProspector (Proteomics tools for mining sequence databases in conjunction with mass spectrometry at UCSF, USA)
- PeptIdent (Protein identification using pI, Mw and peptide mass fingerprinting data at ExPaSy, CH)
- Prowl (Resource for protein chemistry and mass spectrometry at the Rockefeller University NY, USA)
- Mascot (Protein identification using mass spectrometry data by Matrix Science, London, UK)
- MassSearch (Search SwissProt or EMBL by protein mass after digestion at ETH Zurich, CH)
- Mowse (Search the owl protein sequence database with protein fragment information at the HGMP-RC, UK)
- PeptideSearch (Protein identification by peptide mapping or peptide sequencing at the EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany)
- Lutefisk (Software for the de novo interpretation of peptide CID spectra from Immunex, Seattle, USA)
Category: Resources |
Views: 1166 |