|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 11 » Links To Other Collections
Links To Other Collections
Links to other collections of bioinformatics resources
- BIW (BioInformatics Web of Suresh Kumar)
- BCM Search Launcher (Interface for related WWW tools at Baylor College of Medicine)
- GenomeWeb (at the MRC RFCGR, Hinxton, UK)
- HNB (Helmholz Network Network for Bioinformatics, Germany)
- Luke's EMBOSS GUI (GUIs to EMBOSS, the European Molecular Biology Open Software Suite for sequence analysis)
- AMOS' WWW Page Links (more than 1000 links listed by Amos Bairoch)
- ExPASy Proteomics Tools (CH)
- CMS Molecular Biology Resource (at San Diego Supercomupter Center, US)
- Pack of WWW Tools for Molecular Analysis (at Adelaide University, Australia)
- ABIM online Analysis Tools (Université Aix-Marseille, Fr)
- Bioinformatics resources CCP11 (MRC, UK)
- MolBiol.net (Links directory of bioinformatics, genomics, proteomics, biotechnology and molecular biology )
- List of other Molecular Biology Resources
Category: Resources |
Views: 802 |