|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 11 » Structure Based
Structure-based database search (structure similarity search)
- Search_SCOP (Protein structure similarity search in SCOP database)
- VAST (Structure-structure similarity search at NCBI, US)
- DALI (Protein structure comparison with PDB at EBI,UK)
- Finding 3D Similarity by CE (Combinatorial Extension) or CT (Compound Likeness) method at SDSC, USA)
- LIBRA (Search sequences homologous to a given structure by Inverse Folding Protocol at NIG, Jp)
Category: Resources |
Views: 1097 |