|Related Subjects |
This category includes brief overview of all related subjects.
|Defining BioInformatics |
In this section we tried to briefly explain what bioinformatics is ?
This contains information about universities that are offering bioinformatics degree programs.
Contains information about bioinformatics resources including databases, tools and techniques.
This category includes some of the basic algorithms that are usually used by bioinformaticians.
Total online: 1
|Home » 2011 » August » 11 » Bioinformatics Centers And Servers
Bioinformatics Centers And Servers
Bioinformatics centers and servers
- ANGIS (Australian National Genomic Information Service)
- BEN (Belgian EMBNet Node)
- Brutlag Bioinformatics Group (at Stanford University, USA)
- CBS (Center for Biological Sequence analysis, Denmark)
- CIB (Center for Information Biology, Mishima, Jp)
- EBI (European Bioinformatics Institute, Hinxton, UK)
- EMBnet and related WWW servers
- ExPASy (Geneva, CH)
- Genestream (at IGH, Montpellier, Fr)
- GenomeNet Japan
- ISCB (International Society for Computational Biology)
- ISREC (Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research)
- MBCR (Biomedical Computing Facility)
- MIPS (Munich Information Centre for Protein Sequences, Munich, Germ.)
- NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information, Bethesda MD, USA)
- NCGR (National Center for Genome Resources, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA)
- RFCGR (MRC Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomic Research, Hinxton, UK)
- Roslin Institute Bioinformatics (Edinburg, UK)
- Sanger Institute (Hinxton, UK)SBG (Structural Bioinformatics Group at the EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany)
- SDSC (San Diego Supercomputer Center, USA)
- SHGC (Stanford Human Genome Center)
- SIB (Swiss Institute for Bioinformatics, Geneva, CH)
- Stanford Genome Technology Center
- Stanford Genomic Resources
- TIGR (The Institute for Genomic Research, USA)
- UCL Biochemistry BSM Group (Biomolecular Structure and Modelling Group, UK)
- Washington Genome Sequencing Center
Category: Resources |
Views: 908 |